This is a three-hour CE to fulfill the requirement by Illinois IDFPR to renew PT licenses. The course presented in 3 sections
section 2, IL Ethics for PT, Main Article
Section 3 APTA Guidelines
Section 4 IL Practice Act
- Use the APTA Code of Ethics as tools for ethical decision making.
- Identified 3 fundamental periods of ethics in physical therapy.
- Explore areas of Ethical Issues in Physical Therapy.
- Understand how moral knowledge is embedded in the fabric of everyday physical therapy decision making.
- Appreciate the remarkable evolution of the physical therapy profession in the United States.
This course has been approved for 3 online CEU for IL PT
To receive a certificate, you must pass the quiz, passing score is 70%, quiz is 10 questions. There is no limit on how many times you can retake the test.
Certificates will be awarded if you take the course and achieve the passing score. Certificate will appear in your profile page if you pass the test.