Whether you are a new graduate or an advanced clinician, Pain serries CE will provide an answer and guidance to better understand pain and select the most effective interventions. Pain can no longer be considered merely a symptom. It is currently considered to be a disease. The evaluator’s learning, expertise, or specialty will determine how the evaluator thinks about pain. Soft tissues have long been considered as the major source of pain and disability. Soft tissues constitute the site of impairment leading functional limitation, disability, and pain.
Pain series will include:
- Pain Management, what works! (Part I)
- Pain Management, what works! (Part II)
- Low Back Pain and Disorders
- Hip Pain and Disorders
- Knee Pain and Disorders
- Ankle and foot pain and disorders
- Neck Pain and Disorders
- Shoulder, Arm and Hand pain and disorders
Neck Pain and Disorders
Neck Pain and Disorders
The most highly satisfied patients are those with their pain eliminated or under control. That means high quality of life and increase patient referrals. I believe this course will help therapy clinicians to be at the forefront of pain management, to actively engage with patients with pain.
Clinicians will learn:
- A compressive review of pain pathway.
- Biomechanics of the cervical spine with emphasis on the two biomechanical systems that influence the treatment outcome.
- Red flags for cervical spine.
- Assessment of the cervical spine with focus on proactive tests and Neck Disability Index NDI
- A selected common cervical problem; spondylosis, cervicogenic dizziness, and forward head posture.
- Evidence-based; What works for cervical spine pain and disorders.
- Cervical fusion; Anterior vs Posterior approach.
This course has been approved for 5 CEUs for IL PT/PTA/OT/COTA
All other attendees will receive a certificate of attendance with no CE credit
Certificates will be available in the user profile. You must submit the course evaluation in order to receive a certificate. Please visit support page to learn how to print your certificate.
Attendance Verification Code
Course evaluation is mandatory and will include a question to verify your attendance to the webinar.
Attendance Verification Code will be provided by the instructor during the webinar, you will need the code to answer the first question in the evaluation form. (Please don’t answer until after the webinar is concluded).
Failure to answer the Attendance Verification Code question correctly, no certificate will be awarded.
If you attempt to take the course evaluation before the webinar is concluded, you will be in violation of CE regulations.