Whether you are a new graduate or an advanced clinician, Pain serries CE will provide an answer and guidance to better understand pain and select the most effective interventions. Pain can no longer be considered merely a symptom. It is currently considered to be a disease. The evaluator’s learning, expertise, or specialty will determine how the evaluator thinks about pain. Soft tissues have long been considered as the major source of pain and disability. Soft tissues constitute the site of impairment leading functional limitation, disability, and pain.
Pain series will include:
- Pain Management, what works! (Part I)
- Pain Management, what works! (Part II)
- Low Back Pain and Disorders
- Hip Pain and Disorders
- Knee Pain and Disorders
- Ankle and foot pain and disorders
- Neck Pain and Disorders
- Shoulder, Elbow, And Wrist pain and disorders
- Shoulder, Elbow, And Wrist Pain and Disorders
Shoulder, Arm and Hand pain and disorders
The most highly satisfied patients are those with their pain eliminated or under control. That means high quality of life and increase patient referrals. I believe this course will help therapy clinicians to be at the forefront of pain management, to actively engage with patients with pain.
Clinicians will learn
- An introduction to pain pathway (How pain generated, Science behind pain subjectivity, and what works for pain management).
- Review of functional anatomy and biomechanics of the shoulder, elbow, and wrist.
- Application of Cyriax concept for assessment of the shoulder.
- Assessment of the shoulder, elbow, wrist with focus on special tests including comparison of the specificity and sensitivity of most common special tests.
- Review of the most common disorders of the upper extremity (Rotator cuff pathology, Adhesive Capsulitis, Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis, and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)
- Evidence-Based what works for the treatment of common upper extremity problems.
Clinicians will learn:
This course has been approved for 5 CEUs for IL PT/PTA/OT/COTA
All other attendees will receive a certificate of attendance with no CE credit
Certificates will be available in the user profile. You must submit the course evaluation in order to receive a certificate. Please visit support page to learn how to print your certificate.
Attendance Verification Code
Course evaluation is mandatory and will include a question to verify your attendance to the webinar.
Attendance Verification Code will be provided by the instructor during the webinar, you will need the code to answer the first question in the evaluation form. (Please don’t answer until after the webinar is concluded).
Failure to answer the Attendance Verification Code question correctly, no certificate will be awarded.
If you attempt to take the course evaluation before the webinar is concluded, you will be in violation of CE regulations.