- PDGM – Basic Explanation
- Clinical Factors Affecting Reimbursement
- Importance of Collaboration with Case Managers
- Plan of Care
- Medical Issues
- Missed/Attempted Visits and Extension of Visits
- Professional Relationship
- Knowing the Home Health Agency
- Participant will be able to establish a basic knowledge of PDGM.
- Participant will be able to understand reimbursement factors of PDGM.
- Participant will be able to strategize clinical approach in establishing therapy plan of care in collaboration with case managers considering PDGM.
- Participant will be able to appreciate the importance of communication and collaboration with case managers at the home health agencies.
The course has been approved for 1 CEU for IL PT/PTA/OT/COTA
All other attendees will get a certificate of attendance (No CEU credit)
Webinar information and access code will be emailed to registered users.
Certificates will be available in the user profile. You must submit the course evaluation in order to receive a certificate
Course Evaluation Form
Your CE certificate will be available in your profile. for more information on how to print or save your certificate, please visit the support page.