State of Illinois Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
This is a one-hour CE to fulfill the requirement by Illinois IDFPR to renew professional licenses. Its mandatory for employees and employers in the state of IL. The course is presented in two formats; A 23 min video to watch or a PDF file to read.
- Learn IL regulations that prohibit sexual harassment in the State of Illinois.
- Understand definition and types of sexual harassment.
- Identify examples of conduct that may constitute unlawful sexual harassment
- Review a summary of Federal and State statutory laws concerning sexual harassment including remedies available to victims
- Understand the employer responsibilities in the prevention, investigation, and corrective measures of sexual harassment
This course has been approved for 1 online CEU for IL PT/PTA/OT/OTA
Note: all others, will receive a certificate of achievement
Anyone takes the course and achieve the passing score will receive a certificate. Certificate will appear in your profile page if you pass the test.
To receive a certificate, you must pass the quiz, passing score is 70%. There is no limit on how many times you can retake the test.