One of the clinical challenges for physical therapists is the identification and management of lumbar spinal stability. The purpose of this 3 hours course is to introduce an evidence-based clinical test and intervention for spinal instability patients.
This CE program is suitable for
- Recognize the opioid crises in the USA.
- Review the evidence-based process for spinal instability diagnosis, tests and measurement, intervention, and outcome.
- Identify the best clinical test for diagnosis of spinal instability including sensitivity, specificity, and likelihood ratio
- Demonstrate correct application of Passive Lumbar Extension (PLE) test.
- Learn the difference between straight leg raising (SLR) test and slump test.
- Identify at least 2 outcome tools to be use with spinal instability patients.
- Appraise different interventions options.
- Demonstrate appropriate application of a specific therapeutic intervention for spinal instability patients.